K2 is a global leader in the low code business apps platform space. K2 enables organisations to build apps that incorporate intuitive forms, deep integration to LOB systems and workflows to innovate processes, impact strategy and create efficiencies.
It is an exciting time to be in the app space, your knowledge will go well beyond K2 leveraging technologies including Microsoft Azure, IoT and bots. We want people who can understand business problems, leverage K2 to solve these problems and innovate to show the art of the possible.
- Carry out product demonstrations including pre-canned process apps, prospect tailored and live app builds
- Assist the Account Executives where necessary with completion of technical aspects of RFXs
- Work hand in hand with our customers / prospects to gather their requirements, conceptualize possible solutions, and present solutions that show how K2 can solve their needs
- Liaise with Sales and Professional Services on implementations as necessary
- Provide technical assistance to K2 partners
- Be an ambassador for the company at exhibitions at industry events
- Be a technology evangelist and integrate K2 into leading technologies to showcase the art of the possible
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
LOTS OF EXPERIENCE WITH…
- Understanding SharePoint, its usage and configuration
- Coding using Microsoft technologies such as C#
- The ability to create databases, manage servers and write simple to medium complexity SQL statements
- Know your way around a Windows Server
- Be able to utilise virtualisation software if necessary (we’re a cloud first company…)
- Have expert knowledge of Office 365 and how it all hangs together
A DECENT AMOUNT OF EXPOSURE TO…
- Microsoft Azure as a platform
- Architecting / Solutioning / Developing N-Tier solutions
IF YOU HAVE SOME SKILLS WITH THESE TECHNOLOGIES – IT WILL HELP…
- ASP.NET / ASP .NET MVC
- REST APIs / Swagger Definitions
- Microsoft Logic Apps / Power Apps
- Salesforce (both using and developing developing)
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Relishes working with leading-edge technologies and applying those to drive business value.
- Committed to customer satisfaction – both internal and external customers.
- Able to work independently and thrive in a virtual team environment.
- Has excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Flexible, adaptable and works well under pressure.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys problem solving.
- Technically minded with a passion for emerging technologies and the ability to stay on top of industry developments and trends.
- Has knowledge and experience of the Microsoft eco-system.
- Quick to learn new skills and technologies – committed to ongoing development.