As a Technical Manager you provide solution architecture design services for large enterprises and complex implementations while leading teams in the successful delivery of K2 solutions to customers. Focus on ensuring that requirements and scope for each project are clearly defined, appropriate resources are available and constant progress is being made toward the final product, on time and within budget.
- Document project scope and determine cost estimations
- Provide technical oversight for the engagement to clearly document the timeline and deliverables.
- Crafting solution roadmap/approach with customers
- Assists in identifying proper resources to support engagements
- Quality technical oversight of consultants delivering services on engagements
- Technical ownership and oversite of engagements
- Researching and resolving issues related to services delivery
- Solution and code reviews on engagements to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Closely partner with internal partners and teams to ensure clarity and on time delivery to the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Technical field
- Eight (8) years software development experience with an emphasis on .NET coupled with a minimum of four (4) years of software solution consulting.
- Six (6) years of K2/Other BPM Suite experience (desirable).
- Has demonstrated excellent SharePoint and .NET development skills (including C#, ASP.NET, WCF, InfoPath and SQL Server) and a comprehensive understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Possesses architectural design and application development expertise including experience integrating disparate systems.
- Has obtained and kept relevant all available K2 certifications
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and lead the team to a successful result
- Project management, team leadership and mentoring experience is a plus.
- Strong in-person and written customer communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- To be successful in your application you must be fluent in both German and English.