K2 is seeking a results-driven professional to drive our Strategic Technology Alliance engagements and go-to-market. The Strategic Alliances Manager will be responsible for building strategic multi-year joint plans with strategic Technology alliances focused on Co-Sell and co-marketing activities. This will involve developing relationships at the corporate and local level to drive new customer pipeline.
What you’ll be doing as a member of our team:
- Develop and manage relationship with Strategic Technology Alliances (TA).
- Understand the product, market dynamics, go-to-market strategy of TA in order to align K2 alongside this TA in the market.
- Identify the synergies in TA propositions, explore the go-to-market, channel & co-sell models with the pros and cons of the different options K2 has to optimize sales generation with TA.
- Identify lead generation initiatives (events, webinars) with TA
- Advise Channel Business Development of optimal sales opportunity generation engagement.
- Identify levels of K2 and TA product interaction/integration with business scenarios that will result in demos and product enhancements in support of our alignments and joint go-to-market
- Content and collateral generation to support sales and channel resources in their interaction with TA or K2 Partners.
- Understand and manage multiple levels of TA contacts and relationships, as well as contractual agreements with alliance executives.
- Monitor TA influenced, registered sales opportunities and revenue.
- Regularly communicate updates and alliance progress reports across functional stakeholders
Your success will be measured through:
- Quality of TA go-to-market plans
- Up-to-date content and collateral to support business development activities
- TA influenced, registered sales opportunities and revenue.
- Minimum of 5 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- Bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent
- Experience in Business Process or Content Service Cloud Products or Technologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including presentation and ‘storytelling’ skills
- Proven relationship-building skills with Senior Management to Technical resources.
- Track record of successfully generating business with new alliance partners
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- Ability to pass a Social Security Administration E-Verify check for U.S. work authorization