At K2, we are always on the lookout for great talent. We’re not planning on hiring for this role right now, but don’t be discouraged and please still apply. Over the last twenty years, we’ve grown from a startup to a global market-leading organization with over 450 team members and defined core values that make this company an amazing place to work. We’re at a transformational time in K2’s history and have unpredictable hiring needs. It’s with this in mind that K2 is looking to explore your application for potential future openings. Whether you are passionate about building front-end or back-end solutions, or both, we are interested in talking with you.
We are investing heavily in building a highly robust cloud-ready platform to support end-to-end business process automation. We’re looking for an inquisitive, innovative intermediate to a senior-level candidate who is passionate about connecting people, processes, and data to tackle some of the most challenging engineering problems in process automation services.
For this you will need to:
- Deal well with ambiguity and help define clear goals.
- Work well both independently and collectively in a team environment.
- Participate in product development from design to implementation.
- Review specs and participate in design discussions and provide feedback for our application to be secure, fast, maintainable, and scalable.
- Design, code, unit test and write automation.
- Immediately escalate any issues that may impact product security, quality or delivery timeframes.
- Keep up to date with trends and continuously looking to retool yourself and improve your expertise as the technology landscape changes.
- Participate actively in agile development cycle meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical fields or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience with solid understanding of unit testing and mocking frameworks, and integration testing.
- Database system experience like MS SQL.
- Experience in source control technologies including TFS and Git.
- Exposure to Azure and microservices.
- Experience in building web and windows services from ground up using .NET.
- You will need a sense of humor, we like to have fun along the way!
So what can you expect after you apply?
If you meet our qualifications then you will:
- Have a phone conversation with our Recruiter. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet over the phone with our Development Director to talk shop. Be prepared to talk about how you approach work technically with examples of how you have done it in the past. No homework or on-the-spot assignments. We just want to nerd out a bit with you. On the same call, we will go over your career history. This will be an opportunity for us to get an idea of how you got to where you are, and if where you want to go lines up with where we are going.