A Software Associate role at K2 is hands-on and immersive, with endless opportunities to grow your skills, enjoy the excitement of resolving complex issues and learn from the best in the industry.
Under our guidance, you will learn to build and run business applications with zero code in the cloud and on premises, how to model, consume, manipulate and expose data from multiple line of business systems and how to integrate with enterprise on premises and cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure, ADFS, and SharePoint Online (Office 365).
As a Software Associate, you will:
- Receive thorough training on the K2 platform
- Participate with our technical community by providing assistance via forums
- Help research and resolve customer technical support tickets
- Shadow a support engineer for in-depth learning
- Configure, model and troubleshoot data integration points line of business systems and complementary technologies
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Software Associate?
K2's associate program prepares university graduates for the business world through a year of focused, on-the-job-training.
Graduates who want to pursue a technical career in software will gain experience and training in the following career paths at K2: Technical Product Support, Technical Solution Consulting, Application Development and Technical Sales
How is it like to work in K2?
We work in a dynamic and collaborative environment where energy, passion and innovation are not only valued, but expected. We pride ourselves on being flexible, creative and fun, all while building great technology that significantly improves the business landscape for our customers.
What are the requirements for acceptance into the Software Associate program?
- Required: A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a technical software development degree, or recent MCITP or MCSE certifications
- Preferred skills: An understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement
- Desired skills: Experience with or training in any K2 product, experience in web technology debugging or troubleshooting, Cloud technologies, database technologies, Infrastructure (Active Directory, load balancing, packet capture analysis), Microsoft debugging tools, or any MCTS certifications
- Candidates with 1-2 years of IT experience are also welcome to apply.
What happens after I submit the application?
Once you submit your application, you’ll receive an email outlining more details and next steps to follow. One of our hiring managers will also be in touch to collect additional information on your qualifications and past experience.