The social media marketing manager is self-motivated and passionate about delivering excellent user experiences through active user and community engagement. This person is excited about building company brands and user communities on social media.
This person will be responsible for defining the social media strategy for launching and building the social media content strategy, engagement strategy to increase brand awareness and influence top of funnel leads. This role will also be responsible for defining and interacting with industry influencers, therefore you will be required to understand K2’s solutions and be able to have an industry perspective to share with influencers.
- Lead social channels, audience growth strategies, develop and launch social campaigns for K2.
- Foster social conversations to build a vibrant user community.
- Identify new opportunities and develop Net new users to K2.com.
- Develop and own the goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand the effectiveness of the strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Present to marketing leadership regularly on campaign plans and results.
- Continuously ideate and innovate across K2’s social platforms – Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram.
- Contribute to developing scalable social infrastructure and processes across campaign planning, asset management, performance measurement, ROI analysis, etc.
- Create a community structure that is welcoming to new users while retaining experienced users, and build a structure to empower core/experienced users to be the ambassador of the brand.
- Design and create shareable content, hot topics to drive traffic to key gateways.
- Build and analyze user/community metrics and reports to monitor and drive user/community base growth.
- Develop social presence across all social media channels on various platforms.
- Drive creative concepts of various marketing projects and turn them into engaging social media campaigns.
- Own, plan and execute weekly and monthly social media campaigns, including major product launches, to keep up positive and exciting page/account sentiment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B social media marketing.
- Experience managing social handles with substantial audiences and a high volume of postings.
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead social media campaigns for major properties.
- Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to drive direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams.
- Track record of driving adoption of new ideas and concepts, and pioneering new approaches within your team or company.
- Creative thinker with a passion for developing and delivering big ideas that will make a measurable impact.
- Ability to collaborate, motivate and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and creative partners.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
- Extreme attention to detail with relentlessly high standards.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Intuition for brand voice and communications strategy; adept at social copywriting
- The social media marketing specialist is self-motivated and passionate about delivering excellent user experience through active user and community engagement. This person is passionate about building brands and user community on social media.
- Passionate and active user of major social media platforms.
- High energy, a bias for action, creative, and agreeable personality.
- Strong desire to constantly learn and stay current on new social media trends.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Creative writing skills with a strong sense of design and aesthetics.