K2 Releases Mobile Applications
4/9/2014 4:32:49 PM
BELLEVUE, WA (Marketwired, April 8, 2014) K2 (www.K2.com), a leader in business process application software, today released an updated K2 Mobile app for iPhone and iPad users. The app, available for current K2 blackpearl and K2 Appit customers, provides users with access to K2 tasks on their iPhone or iPad.
Customers can use the K2 Mobile app to review and respond to any K2 task, across any process. Access process and form data directly from your iPhone or iPad for more efficient decision-making.
The K2 Mobile app for iOS includes:
- An easy-to-use, intuitive interface, designed for iOS 7
- Access to all K2 tasks, across all processes, in a single interface
- Ability to redirect or share tasks with other users, to ensure that work is done by the right person
- Access to form data for better decision-making
- Workflow and task status reports for better visibility
- Ability to put a task on hold - for a few hours, until next week or until you've had your morning coffee
"People are demanding more from their business software across any device at any time," says Josh Swihart, SVP Marketing at K2, "Today's release is optimized for a powerful user experience and our customers should expect more innovation as K2 continues to make significant investments in mobile."
For more information or to download any of the K2 Mobile apps, visit www.k2.com/mobile.
K2 software allows people to build and run business process applications, including forms, workflow, data and reports. Across enterprises and within departments, K2 customers are rapidly transforming their companies with applications that allocate work to the right people, with all the information they need to make great decisions.
With K2's visual tools, creating, launching and using the first K2 application is a snap. Reusable components ensure the next delivers faster than the one before, and when the business needs change, it's easy to update your K2 apps to fit. More than a million users in 80-plus countries rely on K2 to streamline operations, save money and reduce risk.
For more information, please visit k2.com.
Communications Manager, K2