K2 Integrates with DocuSign Digital Transaction Management
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
BELLEVUE, Wash. – October 8, 2014 – K2, a leader in business application development, and DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®), The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™ (DTM), today announced integration of DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform into K2 blackpearl® to help organizations go 100% digital. The integration enables customers to transform their business processes by automating and streamlining manual, paper-based workflows to be fully digital. With DocuSign DTM, K2 blackpearl users can achieve increased security and compliance, better customer experiences, and an improved ROI.
K2 blackpearl customers can now embed DocuSign’s DTM and eSignature solutions into to their K2 business process applications. To find out more about how the K2 integration with DocuSign can bring value to your organization, please join us for a webcast on October 22 from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. PST. To register, visit http://content.k2.com/docusign-webinar.
- “Digital signatures are pervasive in the market and DocuSign is the clear industry standard,” said Dave Marcus, SVP of Alliances, K2. “By giving our customers the ability to embed DocuSign DTM as part of their K2 processes, they’re able to see more value in their investment. Together K2 and DocuSign help customers drastically reduce the time it takes to get signatures while offering visibility into the process at all times including a full audit trail of every step along the way.”
- DocuSign’s Chief Revenue Officer Neil Hudspith said, “K2’s integration with DocuSign helps bring the benefits of Digital Transaction Management to more companies around the globe. Whether it’s a future employee signing an offer letter, or a banking customer executing loan documents online, the combined K2 and DocuSign solution delivers a seamless and convenient digital experience for customers who can DocuSign anytime, anywhere, on any device – securely.”
Business process applications have helped automate and streamline much of business workflows. However, when it comes to the moment of truth when a sign off or signature is required, processes revert to manual, non-secure paper-based methods that delay transactions, waste time and money, and create poor experiences for customers, partners, suppliers and employees. By using K2 with DocuSign, customers can keep their business digital from start to finish to:
- Achieve dramatic ROI – Users of both DocuSign and K2 are able to accelerate transactions to increase speed to revenue while reducing costs by eliminating printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting from business processes.
- Increase security and compliance – DocuSign offers industry-leading authentication and security to protect company and customer data while providing a complete audit trail to drive compliance.
- Improved process excellence and insight – Customers enjoy the convenience of DocuSigning anytime, anywhere, on any device, while the process is governed by K2.