Regulations are getting stricter and the risk of data loss has become a sharpened focal point for businesses. So why do only three percent of respondents cite their information governance policies as being outstanding while seventeen percent rate them as extremely poor?
This study reveals how organizations are addressing their governance and compliance challenges by looking at:
- The business case for a governance and compliance framework
- Automating governance and compliance components
- Identifying the locations of greatest risk for breaches
- Collection, retention, management and defensible destruction of information
- Where businesses are focusing efforts and funding in the next five years
Learn more about AIIM’s key findings and what they mean for your business. Download the report.