Operational Excellence in the financial services sector is being asked to deliver more than ever before – measurable performance improvements across both a project basis and across the enterprise, an exceptional services to customers and clients as a competitive difference, providing the backbone of compliance and risk initiatives to safeguard the business, plus be the drivers of cultural transformation.
Never before has the operations team been so front and centre as the focal point for a financial services organisations event.
The 11th Annual Operational Excellence in Financial Services Summit will be returning to New York in March 2017 to provide you with the strategies and solutions to complex operational excellence challenges including:
- Delivering customer excellence through operational initiatives
- Embedding digital transformation into process and operations
- Harnessing new technology for operational gain: automation, AI, analytics an beyond
- Aligning processes with your corporate objectives in financial services to meet the need s of the wider business
- Supporting organisational change through cultural and behavioural transformation
- Transforming end to end processes plus tackling project based quick wins