The K2 Core and K2 smartforms training is an instructor-led or self-study training course designed to give participants the skills and knowledge to create process-driven applications with K2 workflows, SmartObjects and smartforms, without writing any code.
During this course, participants will learn:
- About K2 and SourceCode’s history and range of products
- About common workflow principles and terminology
- How to approach the Design, Assembly, Deployment, Execution and Monitoring of workflow solutions with K2 Studio
- How to build basic and intermediate-complexity workflow solutions with K2 Studio
- What K2 SmartObjects are, how to create K2 SmartObjects using K2 tools and how to use SmartObjects in workflows and user interfaces
- How to use the K2 workspace to report on K2 workflows
- How to administer a K2 environment with the K2 workspace
- How to create and use SmartObjects for Line-of-Business systems
- How to build no-code user interfaces with K2 smartforms and integrate these forms with K2 workflows
- How to gather requirements for process-driven applications (self-study)
- How to ensure success in process-driven application projects (self-study)
- This course also includes a selection of quick-reference guides.
The K2 Core and K2 smartforms training course is intended for “Citizen Developer” and developer roles that need to create process-driven applications with the K2 platform without writing code.