The K2 Infrastructure Training for K2 Five is an advanced K2 training module meant for experienced consultants/architects/administrators who work in the K2 environment. This course will cover advanced administrative tasks (e.g. installation and configuration etc) and the different K2 topology, integration points, and practices.
What you will learn
- K2 architecture
- Topology (simple / distributed / farm)
- K2 Integration
- Accounts required for installation + service account
- K2 for SharePoint
- K2 Installation / Upgrade
Day 1 (Infrastructure)
1. K2 Architecture
2. Topology (simple / distributed / farm)
3. K2 Integration (e.g. SQL, Azure, SharePoint, etc)
4. Accounts required for installation + service account
Day 2 (Hands-on / Discussion)
1. K2 Installation / Upgrade
Consultants/developers who have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in working on K2, architects who are required to provide solutions using K2, system administrators, and infrastructure specialists.
*Trainees who wish to attend this course must be conversant in K2. No fundamental training will be covered for the duration of this course.
Space is limited! For further queries or to register, please contact Nurul@K2.com.