As we move to a new stage of the COVID-19 pandemic, the directives from government and advisory bodies are changing regularly. Employers are now being tasked with opening businesses safely while complying with changing advice from the government and providing proof that they are COVID-19 secure and future-proofed against a second wave. What does this actually mean from a practical sense today, and for the future, and how can modern technologies assist?
Join K2 on July 28th at 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST to review 5 applications you can deploy rapidly that will help open your business, ensure you are compliant and future-proof operations.
During this session, we will cover five applications that will enable COVID-19 security and compliance so you can get back to work, including:
- Monitoring employee health, and wellbeing to ensure the risk of infection is managed
- An office opening checklist to track ownership and task management
- Employee, visitor and event attendee management
- Why containment phase applications will still be useful for years to come
- Real-world example in use today by K2 customers
- How you can automate your business operations, remove manual paper-based processes, optimize remote working practices to future proof your business from risk