IT Teams across all industries are seeing an unprecedented challenge to enable mission critical operations and business units, to conduct effective remote working, improve collaboration and remove barriers to productivity that results in the business operating as usual.
With the amount of systems that users need access to across all business functions, to be able to do their jobs effectively, how do IT Teams provide the structure, access and the ability to share knowledge from a central location without a massive drain on resources?
Register now to reserve your space on the 28th May for this quick guide on how to use K2 and Microsoft Teams effectively to free up IT from resource heavy tasks, allowing self-service across the enterprise whilst giving the governance that means we won’t see the same problems that we encountered with the site sprawl of Microsoft SharePoint.
This short session will explore:
- How we need to view collaboration to enable maximum productivity
- Remove manual and repetitive Excel and paper-based tasks
- How to provide effective creation and lifecycle management in Microsoft Teams without heavy human overhead
- How to extend Microsoft Teams with embedded, connected, applications that improve productivity
- How others are improving business and IT agility with Process Automation