Argyle Forum is bringing together CIOs and IT executives for our annual summit in Atlanta. Throughout a full day of content and networking, we will focus on the most pressing issues that IT professionals are facing as 2016 comes to a close, with an agenda geared specifically towards CIOs, CTOs, as well as IT, Technology, MIS, and Innovation VPs and Directors in a leadership role. Topics will include:
- The CIO’s role as the organization’s chief data strategist and head of innovation
- Navigating the persistent complexities of the public and private cloud – balancing data sensitivity against opportunities for innovation and efficiency
- Developments in the talent war – addressing retention concerns, as well as continuing education opportunities for the most in-demand skills
- The IT function’s role in providing data and software capabilities to the business
- Anticipating further industry innovation stemming from IoT and how it will be monetized
This event offers an opportunity to hear cutting edge content that is directly relevant to IT executives as 2017 approaches. Plus, you can expand your network by meeting the brightest IT leaders across all industries.