Business Process Contract Management – Where Process, Collaboration, and Contract Management meet to fill the technology gaps.
- Reviewing and negotiating a complex contract often requires input from various internal advisors / stakeholders.
- Each internal reviewer may in turn have their own unique review and comment process depending on the type and value of the contract.
- The legal team is typically overloaded and by default becomes the dumping ground for any contract review request.
- As a result, Snr Counsel often get involved reviewing low value / significant contracts in an inefficient manner (via email), when their time could have been better utilised on higher risk / more strategically aligned work
- Contract “lifecycle” management solutions seldom solve the larger pre-contract signing process challenge.
- Collaboration platforms can assist the review aspects of the process, but also fall short in the workflow / approval department and don’t address the contract management needs
If you are part of a contract review process, legal team or a contracts team you may be able to relate to these challenges.
During this live webinar, we will be demonstrating how easy it is to improve employee experience with a combination of Process and document collaboration
Join to see how to:
- Leverage technology to scan contracts for key high-risk clauses
- Assign tasks based on business rules, workload and other business parameters.
- Manage parallel and ad hoc process requirements.
- Leverage best of breed technologies like SharePoint, Microsoft Word Co-Authoring,
- DocuSign to provide a collaborative experience.
- Make informed decisions on where to apply expert resources based on risk profiling and ratings.