As we move to a new stage of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the directives from government and advisory bodies are changing regularly. Employers are being tasked with how to open our businesses safely, whilst complying with changing advice and providing proof that we are COVID Secure.
What does this actually mean from a practical sense today, and for the future, and how can modern technologies assist, based on localised conditions and requirements?
Join K2 on the 4th June to review 5 key rapid applications that will help open your business, ensure you are compliant and future proof the operation of your business.
This session will explore:
- 5 applications that enable the Back to Work phase and compliance, including
- The surveying and ongoing tracking of employee health, and wellbeing, to ensure the risk of infection is managed
- Office checklist, ownership and task management
- Employee, Visitor and Event attendee management
- Containment Phase business applications and why they will still be useful for years to come
- Real world examples in use today
- Automating your business operations, remove manual paper based processes, optimise your digital and remote working practices to future proof against a second wave