Argyle Executive Forum is bringing together senior IT executives from a range of industry verticals for their annual Los Angeles event. Throughout a full day of content and networking, they will focus on the most pressing issues that IT executives are tackling as the role that technology plays within the organization continues to evolve in 2017, with an agenda geared specifically towards CIOs, CTOs, and CISOs, as well as IT/Technology/MIS/Architecture VPs and Directors in a leadership role. Topics covered by thier speaking faculty will include:
- Exploring the rapidly evolving role of the CIO and the new in demand leadership capabilities as organizations become increasingly digitally enabled
- Building a workforce aligned with the modern IT landscape - attaining, training, and retaining talent through in-demand skillset development and mentor programs
- The CIO, CDO & CMO Partnership: Enabling the organization to effectively leverage data to achieve organizational growth goals
- The future of IT’s role in reaching customers – exploring how the next wave of innovative CIOs are redefining customer experience
- Exploring the top trends, capabilities, and risks that are driving IT spend in 2017
- Addressing leading risks and concerns heading into 2017, and navigating the evolving information security threat landscape
They look forward to bringing together another fantastic faculty in 2017, and to hosting you alongside our community of Fortune 500 CIO leaders hailing from the heart of Southern California and beyond!