Argyle Executive Forum is bringing together senior IT executives from a range of industry verticals for the 2017 CIO Forum: Leading the Business through Digital Transformation in San Francisco. Throughout a full day of content and networking, the focus will be on the most pressing issues that IT executives are tackling as the role that technology plays within the organization continues to evolve in 2018, with an agenda geared specifically towards CIOs, CTOs, and CISOs, as well as IT/Technology/MIS/Architecture VPs and Directors in a leadership role. Topics covered by our speaking faculty will include:
- Exploring the rapidly evolving role of the CIO and the new in demand leadership capabilities as organizations become increasingly digitally enabled
- Attaining, training, and retaining talent through in-demand skillset development and mentor programs
- The CIO, CDO & CMO Partnership: Enabling the organization to effectively leverage data to achieve organizational growth goals
- The future of IT’s role in reaching customers – exploring how CIOs are redefining customer experience
- Exploring the top trends, capabilities, and risks that are driving IT spend in 2017
K2 is proud to be a Senior Panel sponsor, joining Argyle's community of Fortune 500 IT leaders hailing from the heart of the Bay Area and beyond.