Argyle Executive Forum is bringing together senior digital & IT executives from a variety of industry verticals for their biannual CIO Chicago Forum. Throughout a full day of content and networking, the focus will be on the most pressing issues facing IT executives with regards to leading the business through digital transformation, with an agenda geared specifically towards Chief Information officers, Chief Data Officers, Chief Digital Officers, as well as Data/ Analytics/MIS VPs, Directors, and Architects in a leading role. Key topics explored will include:
- How the role of the CIO will continue to transformed as digitization advances
- Embracing and investing in opportunities for growth through digital transformation
- Communicating opportunities for innovation and efficiency to the executive team
- Anticipating further industry innovation stemming from IoT and how it will be monetized
- Securing the cultural and monetary buy-in needed to shift away from a lagging infrastructure and build a forward-thinking, customer-centric strategy
- Leveraging data to enable other lines of the business to better understand the customer
K2 is proud to be a Senior Panel Sponsor, joining Argyle's community of Fortune 500 IT leaders from the heart of the Midwest and beyond.