K2 is the leading low-code digital process automation (DPA) platform for enterprises seeking to rapidly and intelligently create modern process applications, automate workflows and transform their business. We are currently looking to grow our Professional Services team with an Engagement Manager!
- Manages customer expectations, timelines, project budgets, schedules, change orders and overall account relationship to ensure high customer satisfaction, on budget & on time delivery.
- Focus is placed on the management of the contractual relationship between client and K2 rather than the management of the project itself.
- Gains the support and cooperation from all stakeholders to achieve a desired decision and course of action consistent with the engagement(s) and K2 strategic goals and objectives.
- Manage, drive and deliver successful, profitable services engagements
- Develops critical success factors, key functional drivers and implementation plans for large enterprises and complex implementations
- Provides overall team leadership; retains ultimate accountability for engagement
- Manages relationships on large engagements including interactions with third party participants and customer stakeholders
- Positions value proposition messaging to customers
- Develops SOWs and handles any Change Orders
- Capable of pre-sales activities, oversight of project scope for teams
- Capable of managing commercial discussions when appropriate
- Provides industry depth and/or BPM industry wide advisory capabilities
- Pre-engagement positioning and planning
- Oversight and ownership of large projects
- Engagement status tracking
- Develop Services opportunities
- Resource Mentoring
- Bring in Services revenue
- Support Sales team
- SOW creation
- Acct. Ownership
- Delivery success
- 10+ years executing within enterprise projects; preferably within a services capacity
- 3+ years as a project manager
- Software implementation project experience
- Experience successfully working with disparate levels of people, from deep technical to business executives
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time