Research firm says the K2 platform has “wide applicability and serious credentials”
Digital technology research firm MWD Advisors completed an analysis of K2’s digital process automation platform and found our low-code platform to be a top contender for businesses looking to automate mission critical processes, as well as their long-tail, departmental workflows.
Highlights from the Report:
- “Following its successful 2015 venture funding round, [K2’s] technology capability, applicability and business credibility have all developed quickly.”
- “With its latest K2 platform release, K2 is starting to match its longstanding application platform technology strengths with a real business development push.”
- K2 offers “a graphical workflow model design environment, with a ‘SmartAssist’ feature that recommends the next actions you might want to specify based on the current workflow model on the design canvas.”
- K2’s patented SmartForms technology is “highly mature” and “enables users to quickly define responsive, multi-part and dynamic web-based forms.”
- “Data management, together with integration with external data sources, is facilitated through a powerful, patented, data virtualization later native to the K2 platform.
Download the MWD Advisors report to learn more about K2’s “serious ambition” for process automation.