App Development Moves out of IT and into the Lines of Business
As technology advances and becomes more accessible to non-technical users, responsibility for developing business applications is increasingly moving out of IT and into the lines of business — giving rise to the so-called citizen developer movement. Are you looking for insights into:
- Who are citizen developers?
- What is fueling the citizen development movement?
- The changing relationship between IT and the LOBs
- Risk and benefits of citizen development
- The pillars of a successful citizen development program
- How enterprises are empowering citizen developers and in turn, reaping significant rewards
Read the whitepaper, Driving Competitive Advantage by Empowering the Citizen Developer.