We're looking for a results-driven Sales professional with a successful track record selling enterprise SaaS solutions to lead the company’s North American Sales organization.
The VP, North America-Sales is responsible to drive sales, growth and profitability of company. The ideal candidate is someone who has a deep understanding of both field-based Account Executive and Inside-Sales teams in a SaaS company and has achieved repeated success.
- What you’ll be doing leading the NA Sales team:
- Proactively manage and develop enterprise sales teams with a hands-on approach to obtain optimal performance.
- Manage and grow a team of sales professionals focused on large enterprise accounts and another team of inside-sales reps focused on medium-sized and emerging-enterprise businesses.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the product suite and solutions to effectively sell to clients through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings, and product demonstrations.
- Align K2 solutions with the customer's strategic objectives.
- Effectively manage and drive multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Work collaboratively with Channel, Services, Marketing and Customer Success to achieve defined goals and ensure customer satisfaction and retention rates.
- Engage and expand relationships with our partners and look for new partnership opportunities.
- Provide ongoing coaching and training to your team.
- Work closely with sales ops, finance, and others to develop recommendations for staffing, quotas, and compensation plans for NA.
- Recruitment, hiring, and development for sales and pre-sales technical specialist teams.
- Ensure team members are performing at a high level by monitoring their activities, setting expectations and providing coaching and direction as needed.
- Regularly meet with direct reports to review the health of the business.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Travel as necessary.
- Support teams by participating in sales calls, prospect and customer meetings and building relationships with prospects and customer contacts.
- Work closely with sales ops, finance and others to develop and manage operating plan (budget) for NA.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 3-5 years as an enterprise-software sales rep.
- 5-7 years minimum experience recruiting, leading and motivating enterprise-software sales teams.
- 3 Years minimum experience in a SaaS company.
- Experience measuring and managing the pipeline and holding people accountable for performance.
- Strong communication skills, including establishing creditability and trust with customers and building influential relationships with critical business partners.
- Maintain strong executive presence at major accounts being able to present K2’s company story, solutions, and products professionally and convincingly.
- Maintain and share knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer success stories.
- Experience working collaboratively within a global sales team.
- Demonstrated track record leading sales in a high-growth environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and complex environment
- Background in technology, specifically application software is highly desired
- Strong experience utilizing and managing with leading sales&marketing tools, (CRM, Marketo, Clari, LinkedIn, MS Office, etc.).