Tier I - Technical Support Engineer
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Provide first-tier technical support on the latest K2 products and systems across multiple integration points.
- Support K2 customers with design, development, infrastructure and maintenance related queries and issues.
- Interact directly and indirectly with all levels of technical users.
- Ensure comprehensive and clear communication via live telephone support, customer-generated web queries and other support channels as required.
- Manage and maintain support workload through electronic task management system and reporting.
- Interact with the K2 community through technical online forum.
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with your team through knowledge base articles, white papers and technical presentations.
- Innovate, share ideas and participate in improvements across all facets of the business, from the product to operational systems to team improvements.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other
technical degree and 1-3 years’ software support experience on Microsoft server
Recent MCITP, MCSE, MCPD
or MCSD certification and 1-3 years of software support on Microsoft
server technologies OR
1-3 years of software
support on Microsoft server technologies AND
- A passion for technology
A passion for customer
A fast learner with a
keen eye for complex systems and models.
The ability to
understand the flow of data through multiple systems.
skills and attention to detail.
Ability to interact and
communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Proven ability to
troubleshoot and problem-solve a diverse range of software issues.
Flexibility to change
direction and focus based on the needs of the department or business
Ability to work
effectively in a team environment.
- Fundamental understanding of core Microsoft
components required for K2 installation and integration
workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Experience in Web Technology and debugging or
- Experience in Cloud technologies like Azure
Active directory, SQL Azure and SharePoint online (O365)
- Experience in database technologies like SQL
server or SQL Azure
Experience in any K2
product would be highly preferable.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility document upon hire.
How to apply:
For more information on this position or to apply, send your resume to email@example.com with "Tier I - Technical Support Engineer – Denver" in the subject line