Are you technically savvy with an outgoing personality? Are you dreading a cubicle-filled career? Well keep reading!
In this role, you will generate interest in and excitement around the K2 Platform and the innovative, value-driven solutions it provides. You will focus on new opportunities and the evangelism of the K2 platform. Capitalizing on your broad experience and industry insight, you will demonstrate all that is possible with K2 by delivering proof of concepts (POC’s), technical presentations and engaging with our prospect’s business decision makers.
What you’ll be doing as a member of our team:
- Your story telling skills are paramount as you deliver the business value of K2 via use case centric solution demonstrations to technical and business audiences
- Travel to partner events, trade shows and conferences as you showcase the versatility of the K2 Platform
- Dive into the prospect’s technical landscape to propose, develop and validate K2’s ability to meet their needs. A working knowledge of multiple systems and architectures are key
- Partner with your regional sales team to achieve regional sales and revenue targets
- Participate by bringing your voice & contributions to the larger global team (toot your own horn!)
- Additional Duties as assigned
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A BS / BA degree in CS (or related field) or equivalent work experience combined with a minimum of 5 years of relevant hands on work experience
- Working knowledge of scripting, SQL, 3 tier (or cloud) architecture, RDBMS, authentication, SharePoint, SDLC. That said, if you bring a particular set of skills to the table, let’s chat.
- An enthusiastic self-starter who is willing to learn and ‘get your hands dirty’
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- A creative and abstract thinker
- Enterprise stack experience like SharePoint, SQL Server, web services, etc.
- Additional large enterprise systems such as SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, etc. would be beneficial
- Understanding of Business Process Management is desirable
- Pre-sales engineering background is preferred
- A great visual, written and verbal communicator with previous public speaking experience is preferred
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, and analytical skills