K2 (www.k2.com) is a software company, headquartered in Seattle and with offices around the world.
At K2 we are passionate about putting innovation in the hands of business users making the impossible easy. K2's digital process automation (DPA) platform lays the foundation for intelligent automation, allowing businesses to orchestrate processes that bring in robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence, and machine learning to deliver world-class solutions.
K2 is seeking a technical product manager to take ownership and lead a significant new extension to the K2 product portfolio. You would own shaping a new family of solutions built on the K2 platform. You would have accountability for the strategy, customer and market requirements, and end-to-end delivery of roadmap for these solutions and support their adoption and growth in the market. This position has cross-company influence, requiring end-to-end alignment across product management, engineering, marketing, sales, channel, services, and support functions inside K2.
We are an established technology company with fortune 500 customers around the world that executes with the growth mindset and agile practices of a start-up. This is a new project where you can get in early and have a big impact on our product direction and delivery.
- Define and own the solution roadmap based on the market landscape, competition, industry trend, telemetry insights, etc. and arrive at an execution plan for prioritized list of investments.
- Write detailed functional specifications, that captures technical details, user experience, supportability aspects, scale and performance goals, prioritization, and scoping of any features.
- Work with internal and external partners to gather feedback, manage dependencies
- Track closely the changes in the market, industry landscape, technology trends and competition.
- Effectively facilitate product reviews and meetings with leadership, customers, partners, and analysts
- Ensure customer success for all customers, working closely with key customers
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Program or Product Manager in one or more of the following areas: Business Applications, Cloud services, Productivity applications/services, Analytics.
- Experience driving development of SaaS products using Agile/DevOps engineering practices.
- Familiar with cloud architecture, modern web app dev technologies and UX design.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements to product specifications and deliver results in an environment of ambiguity
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
- Domain knowledge in integration, dev tools, rules engines, and/or analytics
- Experience with building application experiences that delight users