We are seeking a broadly talented Senior Creative Designer with a formal design background to help craft and execute new stories. Your mandate is broad: you'll create everything from branding high-profile events, diagrams that explain our technology, to videos that tell our most important stories. We're looking for a self-starter who can take ownership of their projects and work under tight deadlines in collaboration with team members, project managers, and company leadership.
The ideal candidate must have experience working in an iterative process and professionally accept art direction and feedback. In addition to strong design skills, a candidate must have strong organizational skills, a clear understanding of UX concepts, and acute attention to detail.
- Create a wide variety of visual assets, including 2D design, infographics, animated motion graphics, and executive-level PowerPoint presentations
- Understand and respond to performance data (metric tests, usability studies)
- Understand user experience best practices for web design & mobile interactions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to gracefully defend your design decisions to senior leadership
- Ensure consistent brand use across multiple marketing channels, events, and communications
- Grow team knowledge of best design practices and trends in web and graphic design
- Meet project deadlines and goals, while being a positive, synergistic and creative force within the team
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating online marketing, visual branding and great user-centered design solutions.
- 7+ years of experience in online marketing, digital advertising & web design
- Experience managing multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and other image-optimizing applications to create online user experiences
- Bachelor's degree in design or 5+ years of professional experience
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Work in an iterative environment, across teams and synthesize feedback from multiple teams/owners
- Deep understanding of typography for the web. Experience with typesetting in a variety of languages is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to gracefully defend your design decisions to executive leadership
- Expert-level photo retouching skills
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process-related issues.
- Illustration experience
Enterprise Req Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite, Visual Design, UX, UI, Graphic Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Powerpoint and video editing.