We’re looking for an inquisitive, innovative Intermediate to Senior Full-Stack Developer to join the K2 product team.
You’ll be responsible to participate in product development from design to implementation, this includes maintenance of current product and development of new features.
The ideal person for this role is a problem-solver who has a high regard for team work and collaboration amongst teams and team members. Your ability to break down work tasks into small deliverables with main focus of TDD that ensures high quality outcome will give you a competitive advantage.
- Maintain architectural integrity of existing code base.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability with high focus on producing secure software that is cloud ready.
- Producing quality software with high focus on test driven development.
- Adhere to Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Prioritize work assignments and manage deliverables under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Develop information systems by designing, developing and installing software solutions by using the latest development tools and frameworks.
- Improve operations by conducting system analysis, recommend changes in policies and procedures.
- Handling support and feedback queries.
- Update job knowledge by studying state of the art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment, participating in educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain professional networks, participate in professional organizations.
- Accomplish engineering and Company’s goals by completing related results as needed.
- Communicate any risk and produce solutions to minimize potential risks.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving systems engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years’ software development experience.
- Database system experience
- Experience in source control technologies including TFS and Git
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
- Exposure to Azure
- Agile methodology experience.
- .Net framework knowledge and experience
- Experience with Jasmine testing framework for unit testing