We’re looking for an inquisitive, innovative Intermediate to Senior Full-Stack Developer to join the product team at K2.
You’ll be responsible participating in our product development from design to implementation, you will be responsible for maintenance of current product and development of new features.
This team will also migrate from AngularJS to latest version of Angular, and you are expected to play an integral part of this initiative.
The ideal person for this role is a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind, and loves to collaborate with other teams to drive the company forward.
- Maintain architectural integrity of existing code base.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Producing quality software with high focus on test driven development.
- Experience with Agile Development and SCRUM methodologies.
- Prioritize work assignments and manage deliverables under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving systems engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years’ software development experience
- Proficient knowledge of front end programming languages such as CSS3, Less, TypeScript, HTML5 Angular and AngularJS
- Database system experience
- Experience in source control technologies including TFS and Git
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
- Exposure to Azure
- Agile developmental methodology
- .Net framework knowledge and experience
- Proficient knowledge of back end programming languages such as C#