Software Engineer will be working in an agile team and will be required to participate in planning, designing, developing, and testing phases to create and deliver quality software each sprint in incremental and iterative work sequences. Your primary responsibility will be to perform front and back-end web development.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security.
- Improve operations by conducting system analysis, recommend changes in policies and procedures.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and Company’s goals by completing related results as needed.
- Handling support and feedback queries.
- Participate in meetings.
- Update job knowledge by studying state of the art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment, participating in educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain professional networks, participate in professional organizations.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving systems engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years’ software development experience.
- Experience in source control technologies including TFS and Git.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Exposure to Azure.
- Agile developmental methodology
- CSS3 knowledge and advantage.
- .Net framework knowledge and experience.
- Proficient knowledge of back-end programming languages such as C#.
- Proficient knowledge of front-end programming languages such as Typescript, HTML5 and Angular.
- MS SQL Server or related database system experience.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools.