The social media marketing specialist is self-motivated and passionate about delivering excellent user experience through active user and community engagement. This person is passionate about building company brands and user communities on social media.
This person will be responsible for defining social media strategies for launching and building smart home brands, including social media content strategy, engagement strategy to increase brand awareness and sales. You will also be responsible for driving user engagement, community building, community activities, and UGC (user generated content) management.
- Lead social channel, audience growth strategies, develop and launch social campaigns for K2.
- Foster social conversation and leverage to build vibrant communities.
- Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop Net new users to K2.com.
- Develop and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand the effectiveness of the strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Present to marketing leadership regularly on campaign plans and results.
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space.
- Contribute to developing scalable social infrastructure and processes across campaign planning, asset management, performance measurement, ROI analysis, etc.
- Build and grow the user and community base through a series of engaging activities.
- Create a community structure that is welcoming to new users while retaining experienced users, and build a structure to empower core/experienced users to be the ambassador of the brand.
- Design and create shareable content, hot topics to drive traffic to key gateways.
- Build and analyze user/community metrics and reports to monitor and drive user/community base growth.
- Test and measure user engagement campaigns and optimize campaign effect through analytical studies.
- Gather product experience related insights from users and report back to the product team.
- Develop social presence across all social media channels on various platforms.
- Drive creative concepts of various marketing projects and turn them into engaging social media campaigns.
- Own, plan and execute weekly and monthly social media campaigns, including major product launches, to keep up positive and exciting page/account sentiment.
- Own and be accountable for all social media engagement metrics.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing
- Experience managing social handles with substantial audiences and a high volume of postings
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead social media campaigns for major properties
- Proven ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior executives
- Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to drive direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams.
- Track record of driving adoption of new ideas and concepts, and pioneering new approaches within your team or company
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders
- Creative thinker with a passion for developing and delivering big ideas that will make a measurable impact
- Ability to motivate and communicate effectively with creative partners
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Extreme attention to detail with relentlessly high standards
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Intuition for brand voice and communications strategy; adept at social copywriting
- The social media marketing specialist is self-motivated and passionate about delivering excellent user experience through active user and community engagement. This person is passionate about building brands and user community on social media.
- Passionate and active user of major social media platforms.
- High energy, a bias for action, creative, and agreeable personality.
- Strong desire to constantly learn and stay current on new social media trends.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- A great portfolio including demonstrable expertise in developing strategically grounded, brilliant creative applied in a variety of mediums.
- Creative writing skills with a strong sense of design and aesthetics