If you are passionate about coding back-end solutions, we are interested in talking with you. We are looking for an experienced motivated engineer to join our team who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level.
This is what we want to do:
We are investing heavily in building a highly robust cloud-ready platform to support end-to-end business process automation. We are passionate about connecting people, processes, and data to tackle some of the most challenging engineering problems in process automation services.
This is how we do it:
- We challenge ourselves to think big and do big, and to have the guts to go for it.
- We are a partner to our customers, enabling them to do things they’ve never done before.
- We are experts in our field, continuously growing and choosing each day to set the example in our actions and attitude, regardless of who or where we are.
- Win or lose we do so together, and we will celebrate along the way.
Here’s where you come in:
You’ll join our team in developing a new service that extends our platform and enables our cloud customers to respond to internal and external Events. You will have every opportunity to make contributions to every part of the service.
- Deal well with ambiguity and help define clear goals.
- Work well both independently and collectively in a team environment.
- Participate in product development from design to delivery.
- Review specs and participate in architecture discussions and provide feedback for our application to be secure, fast, maintainable, extendable and scalable.
- Design, code, unit test and write automation.
- Simplify code and resolve deficiencies.
- Immediately escalate any issues that may impact product security, quality or delivery timeframes.
- Keep up to date with trends and continuously looking to retool and improve expertise as the technology landscape changes.
- Participate actively in development cycle meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical fields or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience with advanced .NET (C#) skills such as dispose, async patterns, and concurrency.
- 1+ year of experience with ASP.NET Core.
- Hands-on experience in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, distributed systems) including information flow, appropriate modularization and loose coupling, flexibility vs specialization and optimization.
- Familiarity with Azure Event Grid.
- Database system experience like MS SQL.
- Experience in source control technologies including TFS and Git.
- Exposure to Azure and microservices.
- You will need a sense of humor, we like to have fun along the way!