In this position, you’ll work on a passionate, committed, cohesive, global cross-function team. K2 employees work in a dynamic and collaborative environment where their energy, passion and innovation are not only valued, but expected. You’ll love the technology-focused, flexible, creative and fun atmosphere K2’s culture provides. K2 is looking for an experienced and energetic Senior Manager of Sales Enablement to join as a key member of the Global Sales Operations division.
Due to the rapid growth and global expansion of K2’s sales team in recent years, this newly created position will be responsible for upleveling the global sales team’s product knowledge and sales methodologies. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, responsibilities will include:
Planning & Strategy
- Define and build a roadmap for sales methodology, skills and tools training for the global sales organization; oversee the development and deployment of curriculum plans
- Work closely with Sales and associated organizations to create tools, templates to enable the global sales force to have consistent, effective and engaging sales conversations with prospects and customers at each stage of the sales cycle
- Create strong cross-functional working relationships with senior leaders within the Sales, Marketing and Product groups at K2
- Deliver training to sales teams around the world at K2 offices in Bellevue, London, Singapore, and various partner and distributor locations with motivational, high-impact facilitation style, credibility and personal presence
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales leadership to include engaging learning events in regional/global sales meetings
- Responsible and accountable for content quality; tracking metrics and periodic reviews
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in Sales Enablement in a Software-as-a-Service environment.
- 5-10 years of sales learning experience
- Proven track record in sales enablement on a global scale, ideally within the software/technology space
- History of success communicating and working across a sales organization at all levels (including CXO)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to influence others without having to invoke direct authority
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, MBA a plus
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.