In this position, you’ll work on a passionate, committed, cohesive, global cross-function team. K2 employees work in a dynamic and collaborative environment where their energy, passion and innovation are not only valued, but expected. You’ll love the technology-focused, flexible, creative and fun atmosphere K2’s culture provides. K2 is looking for an experienced and energetic Sales Operations Specialist to join as a key member of the Global Sales Operations division.
The Sales Operations Specialist should have a strong background in sales compensation, sales processes, and systems such as salesforce.com, Clari, and Xactly, as well as superb Excel skills. This position will be reporting to the Director of Global Sales Operations.
The key focus of the Sales Operations Specialist position is to administrate the company’s sales compensation system (Xactly) and to support our global sales teams throughout the sales cycle. This includes providing support and training to our sales teams in using our sales tools and systems, such as salesforce.com and the Quote-To-Cash (QTC) system governing quoting and price lists, as well as by preparing and reviewing regional sales forecasts. This role will be accountable for handling commissions and the configuration of new sales commission plans, documentation and interface into Xactly, maintaining price list configurations in QTC, helping to implement field incentive compensation plans, and performing sales and delivery reporting. The ideal candidate will thrive in the autonomy of the role, working independently while also forging strong business partnerships with sales and finance professionals.
- Administer commission calculation automation with Xactly and any other required tools such as worksheets and databases for determining commission results
- Work directly with senior leaders and the Executive Team to address inquiries regarding sales compensation programs and results using analysis and models
- Develop and improve modeling for effective analysis to recommend, plan and execute structural changes, developing global templates for various sales performance analysis
- Effectively build and maintain plan documents, presentation materials, and calculators
- Maintain and manage salesforce.com data
- Create, validate and distribute regional and divisional sales reports
- Define, track and report on sales performance metrics and trends
- Manage and support the regional forecasting process on salesforce.com and Clari
- Support regional and global pipeline reviews with reports and data
- Create and maintain documentation for core sales processes
- Review draft quotes and maintain price lists on the Quote-To-Cash system
- Provide specific analysis and input into the global business planning process
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of sales operations and/or financial operations experience
- Prior Xactly administration experience is required
- Prior salesforce.com experience is required, Clari experience is a plus
- Very strong Excel data analysis and presentation skills required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Familiarity with designing and administering sales compensation plans within the high tech industry
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external working partners is required
- Strong in-person, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and process documents
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.