The Renewal Operations Specialist works with internal teams, account and renewal owners, customers, distributors and partners, as required, to ensure the timely and correct creation and processing of renewals for software subscription licenses and maintenance.
- Coordinate and oversee the entire renewal process for software subscription licenses and maintenance contracts.
- Prepare renewal within 90 - 120 days prior to expiration.
- Validate customer contracts and entitlements.
- Process renewals upon receipt of customer orders and ensure appropriate booking classification and reporting.
- Prepare the monthly ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) report in collaboration with the FP&A team.
- Contact and follow-up with account and renewal owners, distributors, partners and other parties to ensure timely renewals.
- Manage requests for contract merges, transfers and license purges. Work with Finance team to process any necessary adjustments.
- Track non-renewal of contracts including reasons for churn.
- Assist account and renewal owners in driving maximum customer and contract retention.
- Prepare quarterly/monthly reports and forecasts of renewal bookings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years in a SaaS sales, sales operations or contract management environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com applications is desired.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Very strong analytical skills and understand of business processes
- Service- and solution-focused mindset with an orientation towards customer and business success.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department and business goals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English