We are looking for a QA Specialist with a strong quality mindset and technical background that will be responsible for making sure we're delivering a high-quality product. Candidate must have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures of the software development life cycle. The main aim of the position is to ensure that products meet the requirements in terms of specifications, quality, reliability, usability, and performance. This position is great for someone who is interested in learning more about test automation and growing that skill set.
What you’ll be doing as a member of our team:
- Review requirements and participate in design discussions to provide feedback.
- Collaborate with devs, product owners and stakeholders to identify high-value areas to test.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Owning the role of Software Quality in project deliveries from requirements analysis through test plan creation and execution.
- Perform thorough functional testing including smoke, regression, integration, manual and exploratory.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Design, develop and execute automation.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of professional software QA experience.
- 1+ years of experience testing full stack solutions (DB, APIs, and UI).
- Experience testing Web APIs (REST APIs preferred).
- Familiarity with automated testing (back-end preferred).
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Ability to develop automation test frameworks or tools in scripting and/or object-oriented languages (PowerShell, C#, etc.) or equivalent programming experience.