With K2’s process automation platform, organizations can rapidly build and deploy enterprise-grade business process applications that are agile, scalable and reusable, and scale the platform across all processes that move work between people, systems and machines. K2 solutions are being used by more than 1.5 million users in more than 4,000 organizations, including 30 percent of Fortune 100 companies.
- Provide first-tier technical support on the latest K2 products and systems across multiple integration points.
- Support K2 customers with design, development, infrastructure and maintenance related queries and issues.
- Interact directly and indirectly with all levels of technical users.
- Ensure comprehensive and clear communication via live telephone support, customer-generated web queries and other support channels as required.
- Manage and maintain support workload through electronic task management system and reporting.
- Interact with the K2 community through technical online forum.
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with your team through knowledge base articles, white papers and technical presentations.
- Innovate, share ideas and participate in improvements across all facets of the business, from the product to operational systems to team improvements.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical degree and 1-3 years’ software support experience on Microsoft server technologies OR
- Recent MCITP, MCSE, MCPD or MCSD certification and 1-3 years of software support on Microsoft server technologies OR
- 1-3 years of software support on Microsoft server technologies AND
- A passion for technology
- A passion for customer service.
- A fast learner with a keen eye for complex systems and models.
- The ability to understand the flow of data through multiple systems.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve a diverse range of software issues.
- Flexibility to change direction and focus based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Fundamental understanding of core Microsoft components required for K2 installation and integration
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Experience in Cloud technologies like Azure Active directory, SQL Azure and SharePoint online (O365)
- Experience in database technologies like SQL server or SQL Azure
- Experience in any K2 product would be highly preferable.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.