K2 helps to build apps that drives business forward. We help to speed up work processes and connect people by automating and streamlining processes with our platform. Currently K2 has more than 4 million users in over 84 countries, including 30 percent of Fortune 100, are using K2 to take control of their business processes, increase visibility and improve operational efficiency.
We are a growing team that plays a crucial role in supporting K2 Users across the different regions. If you are new to IT and/or passionate about IT, we want to hear from you!
As a Product Support Associate, you will be:
- Providing first-tier technical support on the latest K2 products and systems across multiple integration points via K2 support channels (ticketing system, phone)
- Supporting K2 Users and at times with other internal department through design, development, infrastructure and maintenance related queries and issues
- Interacting with the K2 Community through a technical online forum.
- Sharing technical knowledge, and expertise with the team through knowledge base articles, white papers and presentations.
- Analysing work processes and participate in innovation, sharing of ideas or improvements that will help from product to operational systems.
- Performing other duties as assigned
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical degree and (but not necessary) 1-3 years’ software support experience on Microsoft server technologies
- Possess knowledge of programming: .Net or java or scripting and basic SQL
- A fast learner with a keen eye for complex systems and models.
- The ability to understand the flow of data through multiple systems.
- Strong communication skills and detailed oriented.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve a diverse range of software issues.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Remuneration package would commensurate with Candidate experience.
- Good to have :Recent MCITP, MCSE, MCPD or MCSD certification and 1-3 years of software support on Microsoft server technologies
- Good to be (But not necessary) fluent in Thai language