K2 (www.k2.com) is a software company, headquartered in Seattle and with offices around the world.
At K2 we are passionate about enabling our customers to reach their goals. Our technology provides a robust workflow platform for process automation and a low code-no code designer that enables non-developers to build apps quickly. Our SmartObjects allow connections to multiple 3rd party data sources enabling apps, data and actions to flow seamlessly together.
We are developing new products and solutions at a rapid pace and need a product manager to join our highly skilled global Product Management team focusing on the functional and user interface design of the K2 product stack.
If you are an individual who loves technology, is always innovating and pushes software to provide the best value for your customers, we want to talk to you.
What you'll be doing as a member of our team:
- Possess a strategic understanding of business objectives and be creative enough to help define what we build
- Work with senior leadership and key stakeholders, including partners, customers and technical field to asses and prioritize initiatives
- Own the functional requirements and user interface design for advanced products and features for business applications from inception to shipping
- Strong technical background is required to produce concrete specifications and work closely with engineering to drive implementation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Contribute as a member in the product management team to continue to push our software design and delivery to be best-of-breed
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize user interface and functional efficiency
- Work with developers to validate software prototypes
- Work with Quality Assurance to develop software test plans
- Work with Documentation to ensure the software documentation is explained properly
What you'll bring to the table:
- 3+ years of software design and product or project management experience
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Adept at working in a team environment
- Excellent communication, project management and persuasion skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to prioritize work assignments, and manage deliverables under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Expert knowledge and experience building solutions on K2 and;
Experience in one or more of the following:
- Multi-tier development
- REST Services
- SQL Server
- UI/UX Design
- Web Front End Development (Angular/CSS/HTML)