K2 is growing! We are expanding our Channel and Sales team, and we are looking for a driven Partner Account Manager based in Indonesia to be part of our regional Channels team.
As a Partner Account Manager, you will be responsible for growing K2’s partner network in the region. You will evangelize benefits on adopting a low-code platform to drive digital transformation, act as a key point of contact for regional K2 partners, ensuring that they are able to deliver process-driven applications to K2 customers.
We are looking for candidates with proven records working with channels or partners in enterprise software, and have the ability to drive the adoption of K2 within our customer community.
In return, we will ensure that you gain access to all the skills and knowledge to become a K2 product expert and help our partners solve customer’s business problems using K2.
What you’ll be doing as a member of our team:
- Engage, activate, enable, ramp up and manage partners in the sales and implementation of solutions in Digital Process Automation/BPM space using K2.
- Define the optimum partner engagement methodology.
- Track and chart the ROI and value of partnerships
- Build the right relationships across all levels of the partner firm to create maximum value.
- Support sales activities such as webcasts, roadshows, contract negotiations
- Increase partner driven sales by establishing alignment between K2 Sales Team and the partner organization via activities such as: Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), joint account mapping, regular pipeline review and forecast, solution definition and alignment with K2’s go-to-market strategy.
- Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification and training, collateral, etc.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- More than 5 years of software channel sales experience in the SE Asia region.
- Domain knowledge on low-code platforms/BPM/RPA will be ideal.
- Previous experience selling technology and/or cloud based solutions preferred.
- Demonstrated track record as a top performer throughout your career.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred
- Candidate must be fluent in Indonesian