Graduate Software Associate
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Each candidate will be presented with set goals and objectives to obtain throughout this program
- Deliver technical product support on K2’s suite of software products.
- Design build and deploy business applications that will benefit K2 teams and evolve internal systems
- Support K2 customers with design, development, infrastructure and maintenance related queries and issues.
- Troubleshoot multiple scenarios on the latest K2 products and across multiple systems and integration points.
- Interact and communicate with many diverse levels of IT specialists across a vast range of products and platforms.
- Interact with customers indirectly via an issue tracking system and directly via phone and web conferencing.
- Ensure customer expectations of product and service are satisfied through technical assistance.
- Escalate technical matters to higher level support where needed.
- Complete target based educational goals and present findings on regular intervals.
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with your team through knowledge base articles and white papers.
- Interact with the K2 technical community through technical online forum.
- Innovate and share ideas on improvement across all facets of the business, from the product to operations systems to team improvements.
- Addition to the above mentioned duties, this program has specific milestones associated with it. Each milestone has specific tasks, challenges and training events that have to be completed. Some tasks should be performed in parallel with other tasks in order to complete all tasks on time. Additional information on each milestone and associated tasks can be acquired on request.
What you’ll bring to the table:
degree in Computer Science or other technical software development degree. OR
MCITP or MCSE certifications AND
for solving interesting and complex problems and a willingness to take on new
- A passion
- A passion
for customer service.
- A fast
learner with a keen eye for complex systems and models.
independent self-starter that is self-motivated and dedicated to success.
ability to understand the flow of data through multiple systems.
communication skills and detail-oriented.
- Must be
able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the
to change direction and focus based on the needs of the department of business
- Ability to
work effectively in a team environment.
of workflow systems and their application to customer business process
or training in any K2 product.
WCF or REST
in Cloud technologies like Azure Active
directory, SQL Azure and SharePoint online (O365)
in database technologies like SQL server or SQL Azure
in one of the following are beneficial: - Infrastructure - Active Directory, load
balancing or packet capture analysis. - Microsoft Debugging Tools - memory dump
analysis, InfoPath development or development language C #. - MCTS certified or experience in one or
more of the following: - SharePoint 2013 or later - Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later - Microsoft Server 2012 domain
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document upon hire.
How to apply:
For more information on this position and to apply go to: associate.k2.com