K2 (www.k2.com) is a software company, headquartered in Bellevue, WA and with offices around the world. Due to continued growth, K2 is looking for an Event Registration Representative to join our sales team. We’re looking for people who love to win, have strong business and communication skills. If you have the ambition to learn new technologies, drive sales, and deliver results, this may be the role for you.
The Event Registration Representative (ERR) will report to the Account Development Manager and is responsible for driving attendance to all K2 sponsored, regional and national events for North America.
- Completes 375+ outbound phone calls per week
- Hits a minimum of 50% of registration target per event
- Follows protocol for filling out information in Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Achieves weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Connect with prospects using email, phone, video, and social outreach
- Demonstrates developing sales and business acumen
- Ability to communicate by phone and email effectively
- Ability to execute, maximizing event registrations and insuring events meet attendance targets
- Doesn’t easily take “no” and pleasantly persistent
- Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high-volume business
- Demonstrate strong time management skills
- Effectively and efficiently leverage sales tools
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Preferred but not required, one-year sales related experience working and contributing to a sales team.
- Salesforce .com experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent university degree, is preferred
- Strong experience MS Office and CRM tools desired
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction; is self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Open to receiving and acting on feedback to improve results
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United State and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document upon hire