The Director of Global Marketing Programs is responsible for defining, executing, and optimizing global campaigns and programs to create awareness, grow demand, and accelerate revenue. This role requires someone with a solid mix of leadership, creativity, deep campaign expertise and the ability to be highly collaborative while managing multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with business leaders and key stakeholders to define, execute and optimize campaigns at a global scale which align with K2’s market strategy and target market segments
- Build integrated plans with the right mix of tactics based on the target personas and the overall buying journey
- Optimize global campaigns for local execution by partnering with regional field marketing teams
- Continuously measure and optimize plans to efficiently achieve campaign goals while maximizing spend
- Work with cross-functional teams including Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Field Marketing, and Sales to drive relevant content and messaging within campaigns.
- Track and manage lead flow and process associated with global campaigns, including lead scoring methodology and lead nurture programs
- Work with sales development and global field marketing teams on campaign training and lead follow-up.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related field; or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a B2B demand generation capacity, planning and executing campaigns. SaaS business experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of executing integrated campaigns & programs that drive revenue and accelerate pipeline
- Result driven, strong attention to detail, organized, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong team player with high energy and positive “can do” attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong experience with executing campaigns with strategic channel partners to maximize results
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills
- Expert skills in utilizing marketing technologies, including Marketo, Salesforce, webinar platforms (On24, GoToMeeting) and landing page programs (like Ion Interactive)