As a Contracts Manager, you negotiate, edit and administer contracts regarding K2’s business relationships worldwide. You work with sales, marketing, and services teams directly, as well as with the legal team, to structure documents that mitigate the company’s risk and help close deals.
What you'll be doing:
- Analyze and revise NDAs, marketing agreements, software and cloud service quotes, and other contracts to ensure compliance with company policy and applicable laws, and to mitigate company risks.
- Partner with sales, sales operations, marketing, and other teams to structure deals.
- Negotiate with customers, vendors, and partners.
- Manage and help develop K2’s contract database.
- Support legal team on corporate governance projects.
- Help develop contract policies and processes.
- Other Duties as needed.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience working with contracts in a corporate legal department or other legal setting.
- Paralegal certificate not required but is a plus.
- Experience editing and negotiating contracts.
- Familiarity with sales and marketing contracts, especially software and SaaS
- Attention to detail when facing deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of internal clients at all levels of the company.
- Ability to make practical decisions about risks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to create compromise solutions.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Experience managing contract databases and working on contract processes.
- Experience with international teams is a plus.
- Experience with corporate governance or administering corporate documents is a plus.