In this position, you’ll work on a highly motivated, committed, cohesive, global cross-function team. K2 employees work in a dynamic and collaborative environment where their energy, passion and innovation are not only valued, but expected. K2 culture provides a technology-focused, flexible, creative and fun atmosphere and this team is no different. K2 is looking for a sales-oriented, experienced and energetic Regional Channel Business Development Manager to join as a key member of the Global Channel Business Development division and working closely with regional Sales and Marketing teams.
This role will carry a huge responsibility to re-establish the channel and the sales it generates as a key building block for Global Channel regeneration. Reporting to the Global Channel Business Development Director, responsibilities will include:
Planning and Systems
- Mapping and maintain current channel coverage in your assigned region according to
- Industry or vertical focus
- Proposition and technical landscape capability.
- Regional presence
- Responsible for the regional strategy and implementation of channel recruitment.
- Initiate, agree and maintain common objectives of regionally selected channel based on Channel Business Plans.
- Advice and support lead generation initiatives with selected channel
- Receive and register new Sales Opportunities from channel
- Establish and expand a model for multi-tier relationship management
- Win/Loss analysis of all registered sales opportunities originated from channel
- Targeted content distribution
- Regional coordination of Business Development for Global channel partners
- Coordinate regional Solution Partner campaigns
- Increase Channel Engagement score for selected channel partners.
- Coordinate the delivery of sales and presales enablement training to K2 channel teams, various partners and distributor. (Channel enablement teams will do actual enablement)
- Supporting the implementation of the Channel communication strategy
- Improving engagement model and monitor reporting on individual channel engagement scores.
- Support Channel Operations and internal K2 resources in the lifecycle management process.
- Contribute and distribute content that enable Channel Business Development
- Coordination between Channel and K2 Marketing
- Maintenance of data quality
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with channel business development including System Integrators, ISV’s and Resellers
- Experience developing channel partner business plans including sales, demand generation, revenue objectives and enablement
- Experience in selling Automation Solutions including Robotic Process Automation, Workflow Solutions and Business Process Management
- Experience in selling Cloud based Software Solutions
- Demonstrated track record of success in Partner Lead joint Sales and Partner field executive relationship building
- Ability to identify and create unique solutions to sell with channel partners
- 5 to 10 years software product industry experience (minimum 5 years in senior roles)
- 4-year college degree required
- Working experience with larger partner field organizations like Microsoft and Google is a plus
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment
- Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
- Ability to relate to both business and technology function areas with channel partners and customers
- Ability to present to partners, internally and at marketing events
- Relationship-orientated ability to build credibility with partner and internal executives
- Superior oral/written communication and listening skills
- Strong teamwork skills are also required to successfully work in matrixed environment