K2 (www.k2.com) is a software company with offices around the world. Due to continued growth, K2 is looking for a seasoned Enterprise Sales Executive to join our sales team. We’re looking for people who love to win and who possess strong business and communication skills. The Enterprise AE will report to the Regional Vice President and play a key role in focusing on the sales of K2 products and services by effectively turning prospects into satisfied repeat customers in a specified territory or with a set of named accounts. The role requires the ability to effectively utilize an inside team of Technical Solution Engineers and Professional Service Consultants as well as an external community of VAR’s and System Implementation Partners.
“We want every process that moves work between people, systems and machines, in every organization, automated on K2”
- Selling K2 SaaS software and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Build qualified pipeline by leveraging your professional network and via various outbound strategies and the channel
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the K2 solution.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Achieve 100% of quota through implementing creative sales strategies, performing extensive customer needs analyses, surveys, proposals, presentation and product demonstrations.
- C-Suite key stake holder alignment
- Complex negotiations with LOB, legal, procurement and CISO
- Effective story-teller to help bring data to life
- Comfortable in using tech stack tools ie Outreach, Salesforce and DecisionLink
- Excellent objection handling skills
- Understanding the SaaS Demo’s framework with clients
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Develop relationships beyond procurement/administrative contacts to top-level decision makers across all functions of a given business.
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly action plans • 50%+ travel within the Region for client meetings
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S)
- 10+ years complex software solution sales to enterprise accounts with a proven track record for success
- BPM, ERP or related experience preferred