K2’s global conference is back and better than ever! K2 users, innovators, and partners, as well as industry thought leaders, are invited to come together to gain critical insights, learn tips and tricks, and have the chance to network with like-minded professionals and process automation experts.
K2 FastFWD 2020 kicks off in Seattle on Monday, April 6th with registration, food, and drinks at our Partner Pavilion. So what can you expect from the event?
What’s the agenda?
K2 FastFWD takes place at the Hyatt Regency Seattle, April 6th - 8th. You’ll come away with insights into process automation, the K2 platform, and various use cases to gain ideas for your organization.
For the full agenda, visit our FastFWD 2020 site. Here are a few highlights:
- Networking opportunities throughout the event
- Keynote addresses from industry and thought leaders
- Breakout sessions, including tips and tricks for various K2 features
- Customer and community awards
- An exclusive look at the future of K2
- A private attendee party at the Museum of Pop Culture
Click here for the complete agenda and registration information.
Who will attend?
Not sure if you’re the right fit for our global user conference? If you’re interested in topics like intelligent automation, K2 development, or process automation innovation, you’re welcome at FastFWD. Attendees will include:
- K2 customers: Technical users will learn tips and tricks for their K2 environments, while business users will gain critical insights and learn about process automation use cases.
- K2 partners: K2 users can meet the partner community and learn about select K2 partner solutions.
Thought leaders and industry experts will be presenting and attending, including:
- Mike Walsh, CEO of Tomorrow and author of The Algorithmic Leader
- Josh Linkner, entrepreneur and New York Times bestselling author
- Rob Koplowitz, VP and Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Evan Ellis, CEO of K2
- Burley Kawasaki, CPO of K2
What networking opportunities are available?
Many of our customers are excited for the opportunity to meet like-minded professionals including business leaders, technical users and developers, and K2 thought leaders.
Throughout the event, you’ll have the opportunity to connect. Our welcome reception at the Partner Pavilion includes plenty of food and drinks, along with great conversations. You’ll have a chance to network during breakfast and lunch breaks, and at our FastFWD attendee party at the MoPOP, a pop culture museum like no other, located in the heart of Seattle (right next to the Space Needle).
How can I sign up?
Learn more about the global user conference on the K2 FastFWD website, or click here to register now.