K2 Velocity 2017 is a WRAP!
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
It’s hard to believe it’s over. It all started on Tuesday, October 3rd in Washington, D.C. The K2 Velocity Global Tour kicked-off at the Willard InterContinental just a few steps from the White House. From there we spent the following six weeks circumnavigating the globe with subsequent stops in Houston, Seattle, London, Sydney, Singapore, Bangkok, Johannesburg and Chicago.
More than 1,000 people around the world joined us, some at more than one event, to come together as a collective unit all trying to solve complex business problems and achieve digital transformation through process automation. There was learning, networking, problem solving, strategizing and more.
Most importantly, there was FUN! We partied under an SR-71 Blackbird, next to and in a WWII submarine, near space equipment including the Apollo 17 command module and in the NASA 905 shuttle carrier aircraft, not to mention on a boat in Sydney harbor. We enjoyed every minute we got to spend with all the attendees across existing customers and partners, potential future customers and partners, industry experts and others.
Thank you to all that attended, we were ecstatic to spend time with you and can’t wait to do it again. Special thanks to:
- Most importantly, all of YOU that attended and made the events spectacular and memorable
- Rob Koplowitz of Forrester Research for attending and speaking at all of our US legs (DC, Houston, Seattle and Chicago)
- Our various customers that participated in panels around the world:
- Joe Atwell: Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, D.C.)
- John Cook: Primary Technical Contact, Anne E. Casey Foundation (Washington, D.C.)
- Jordan Haberman: Manager of Workflow Transformation, Rogers Communications (Chicago)
- Kim Haisley: Systems Analyst, Wanzek Construction (Chicago)
- Nancy Harty: Director of Finance Technology, Medline Industries (Chicago)
- Duncan Hollowood: Head of Development, UK Export Finance (London)
- Sheri Keller: Senior Manager of IT Business Solutions – BPM, BECU (Seattle)
- John Kirkbride: Competency Centre Manager, Sellafields (London)
- Chuck Koch: Manager of IT, TUM (Houston)
- Elyse Masterson: Principal Analyst, T-Mobile (Seattle)
- Paul McCollum: SharePoint/K2 Platform Manager, 7-Eleven (Houston)
- Hakeem Pedro: Global Channel Development, Microsoft (Seattle)
- Brandon Phuan: CIO, ASM (Singapore)
- Paripan Pinsurong: Director of Board Committee, Metropolitan Waterworks Authority of Thailand (Bangkok)
- Mark Purkiss: Head of IT, TLT Solicitors (London)
- Mrudul Sadanandan: IT Manager, City of Sacramento (Seattle)
- John Sifri: Director of Information Technology, Houston Texans (Houston)
- Phornphan Simsirivong: Vice President, Bangkok Bank PCL (Bangkok)
- Carl Slate: IT Project Manager, Newport News (Washington, D.C.)
- Paul Telkamp: SharePoint Architect, Stihl (Washington, D.C.)
- The various venues and staff that helped at each event around the world
We hope you enjoyed getting a deeper look at our new K2 platform in K2 Cloud and K2 Five, we’re excited to see what you all do with it! If you want to learn more about our platform, click here or contact us so we can talk.
We can’t wait to see all of you again at various events throughout the world. Stay tuned for more K2 events in the coming year and other industry events that we will be attending so we can get together again soon!