OPEX Week Top 5 Sessions
Last Updated Friday, August 16, 2019
We’re 2 weeks away from OPEX Week in San Diego, and looking forward to the show! If you’re also attending, check out the sessions we have our eyes on and plan to check out below. Hint – one of them is our session, it’s a must-see.
- A better way to transform your business - Build “No to Low Code” Business Applications - Day 2, Wednesday, August 23 @ 12:25 PM | Roy Higgs, Senior Technical Specialist, K2
- BIG IDEAS SPEAKER The Rise of Artificial Intelligence: Implications for Jobs and the Economy - Day 1, Tuesday, August 22 @ 12:35 PM | Martin Ford, futurist and author of Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future
- Using RPA to reshape the capability and performance of the business - Day 2, Wednesday, August 23 @ 11:50 AM | Cynthia Creamer, Senior Robotic Automation Designer, Swiss Re
- Combining BPM and Business Architecture (BA) for better business outcomes - Day 2, Wednesday, August 23 @ 1:00 PM | Jackson Chin, Business Architect, Wells Fargo; Matthew Morgan, Head of Process & Metrics Excellence, Bridgewater Associates
- The relationship between culture and engagement when undergoing a transformation - Day 1, Tuesday, August 22 @ 4:10 PM | Carmen West, Senior Director Global HR Operations, McGraw-Hill Education
And while you’re at the show, don’t forget to stop by the K2 booth #13 to say hi and learn more about process automation and so much more. See you in San Diego!